Confidential services, including non-medical counseling and specialty consultations, are available through Military OneSource. Eligible individuals may receive confidential services at no cost. Check eligibility. International Calling Options.
Log in to your Military OneSource account to access online counseling services.
Click here to access confidential non-medical counseling and resources to balance and improve work performance and overall health.
This month, we are focusing on how military families can establish connections no matter where they are.
If you would like to become a blogger for Blog Brigade, click the link below to find out how!.
1. This is a Department of Defense (DoD) interest computer system sponsored by the Under Secretary of Defense (Personnel & Readiness) as a public service.
2. All DoD interest computer systems and related equipment are intended for the communication, transmission,processing, and storage of official U.S. Government or other authorized information only.
3. All DoD interest computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of equipment and systems, including security devices and systems, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. Any user of a DoD interest computer system should be aware that any information placed in the system is subject to monitoring and is not subject to any expectation of privacy.
4. If monitoring of this or any other DoD interest computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user, may be provided to law enforcement officials. If monitoring of this or any other DoD interest computer system reveals violations of security regulations or unauthorized use, employees who violate security regulations or make unauthorized use of DoD interest computer systems are subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
5. Use of this or any other DoD interest computer system constitutes a consent to monitoring at all times.
6. This government computer system uses software programs that create summary statistics. These programs are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest to users, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
7. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
9. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact US link at the top right of the page.
Service members, family members, service providers, and command-welcome to Military OneSource. Policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting-edge social media tools, and support. All in one place, empowering our military community.