MilitaryINSTALLATIONS, available through Military OneSource, fulfills the requirement of Public Law 101-189 by providing automated relocation information to military personnel and their families. Information can be found on more than 370 large and small installations worldwide. New locations are added regularly.
MilitaryINSTALLATIONS includes information on available programs and services for the geographically dispersed military community. The site also offers individual state pages with information on the Military OneSource Joint Family Support Assistance Program Office, a directory of websites with state and local resources targeted toward military and family members, and a listing of the military installations within a state.
- MilitaryINSTALLATIONS provides an overview of each military installation and state programs, including information on programs and services with contact information (telephone, fax, emails and website), articles of interest specific to the installation or state, photo galleries and listings of major units.
- MilitaryINSTALLATIONS provides a connection to Google Maps for mapping and
- Topics on MilitaryINSTALLATIONS include child care, household goods, housing, motor vehicles, financial assistance, education, special needs and employment.
- Users can download and print complete or customized booklets of information.
- Links to local community information through Military OneSource and official DoD websites are displayed on every page.
All active-duty, National Guard and Reserve members (regardless of activation status), retirees, family members and civilians are eligible to use these services.
MilitaryINSTALLATIONS is available online at any time.
MilitaryINSTALLATIONS is available at http://www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil.