As a sponsor, you are key to a service member's successful move. But, where do you begin? The all-new eSponsorship Application and Training will walk you through your sponsorship duties and help you find the resources and information your newcomer is going to need.
Here's what you'll get with the new eSAT:
- Easy access — You can access the eSAT course 24 hours a day, seven days a week through My Training Hub using your Common Access Card.
- Details about your role as a sponsor — You'll learn all about your new responsibilities and find what you need for effective sponsorship.
- The most current tools and resources — The new eSAT course has the most up-to-date information and resources, so you can be confident in what you're passing along.
- Customizable resources — Through the eSAT training, you can access and download a sponsor checklist, a newcomer needs assessment and customizable letters and emails.
- A certificate of completion — Once you've finished the eSAT course, you can download and print your completion certificate. My Training Hub even stores your completed course information so you can keep track of all your trainings.
- Sponsorship for your family — Families can be an important part of the sponsorship process. If your family members want to learn more about it, they can access the eSAT course through My Training Hub with an email address and password.
As a sponsor, you're a direct representative of your unit and installation. With the new eSAT, you can approach those duties with confidence knowing you have the latest information and resources.