If you were deployed and unable to complete your 2013 tax filings, Military OneSource can help. Please call 800-342-9647 and ask for a tax counselor. You may be eligible to receive basic tax filing software at no cost to you and downloadable to your desktop in order to complete your 2013 state and federal taxes.
If you are eligible to receive the downloadable basic tax filing desktop software, please note that this offer does not include amended returns, this is only for 2013 filing.
Please also note the following:
- The IRS does not allow prior year tax returns to be e-filed, so you will have to complete the return, print it and mail it to the IRS. The service is free of charge to all eligible Military OneSource participants.
- Use of this application will require you to install software on a local PC, laptop or Apple MAC system. You should ONLY install this application on a local computer system owned and operated by you and where you have administrative rights.
- This software only supports one federal and one state return for 2013.
- Please download the application to your PC as soon as possible. The links will expire after tax season.
- The link provided cannot be used for 2013 amended returns.
- If you use a computer in a common area, do not save your tax return in an unprotected location.
If you were deployed during 2013 and have any questions about the completion of your 2013 tax returns, please call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 and ask to speak with a tax counselor.