Employment seekers need an edge and certified Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Career Counselors provide that through their individualized career counseling. Discover what SECO Career Counselors can do for you.
Top Five Reasons to Use SECO Career Counseling
1. The SECO Career Counselors are certified, master's-level professionals who are dedicated to helping military spouses.
2. The SECO Career Counselors are familiar with military life — many are veterans or military spouses themselves.
3. The SECO Career Counselors can help you at ANY stage of your career, whether you are just starting down an education path or are looking for the next step after decades of experience.
4. The SECO Career Counselors can work with you throughout the job search process — from resume preparation to employment application to mock interview to salary negotiation.
5. The SECO Career Counselors are available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. EST Monday through Friday and from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday. Just call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647.