Subscribe today so you do not miss out on the launch of the brand new Military OneSource eNewsletter, complete with a dynamic format, the latest information and content targeted specifically to service members and their families, service providers and leaders.
- Get the scoop at a glance. Sometimes less is more. Our short articles get straight to the point and skip the fluff.
- Enjoy our new look. Have fun browsing highlighted blogs, facts, events and more.
- Access the newsletter from any device. The newsletter's new responsive design allows for optimal viewing whether you're accessing it from a tablet, smartphone or desktop computer.
- Explore featured products. Learn about our most popular resources and be among the first to check out our newest information, tools and resources.
- Discover what others are saying. Relate to common questions or ponder anonymous quotes from others who have used Military OneSource.
- Share featured articles through social media icons. You can also see which of our featured articles have already been "Reader Recommended."
- Tell us what you think. Ever wonder what Military OneSource does with your feedback? Watch for "You Asked for It" features to find out!
- Leaders and service providers will discover helpful tips and tools to use or share with service members and their families. You'll be able to get a sense for the trending needs and top resources that matter most to service members and their families.
New subscription required
Like what you see? Subscribe to the new eNewsletter!
Already a subscriber? Existing subscribers must also subscribe to the new eNewsletter to continue receiving all the information and resources you've come to count on.
Why are we asking you to resubscribe? We are taking this time to do some belated spring cleaning of our subscription lists. We are doing this to ensure that the new Military OneSource eNewsletter is only being sent to subscribers that want to stay on top of the latest information on issues and resources that matter to service members and their families. Everyone must sign up to receive the new and improved Military OneSource eNewsletter.