Military OneSource special needs consultants can answer your questions and concerns about the care and education of your child or adult family member with special needs. They’re also knowledgeable about the range of military programs and assistance available to you.
- Consultants are licensed professionals with master's degrees and extensive experience in the disability field and are trained in military programs.
- Your consultant will complete a needs assessment and guide your family to the help you need.
- Consultations can cover subjects including medical resources and benefits, special education, support for adults with special needs, referrals to legal and financial resources and much more.
- Special Needs Consultations
- Special Needs – Benefits
- Special Needs – Resources
- Exceptional Family Member Program Family Support