MFRC Meeting Date: June 6, 2018
Meeting Location: Pentagon Library and Conference Center, Room B6
Time: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Attending the June 6, 2018 MFRC meeting
This is the third and final MFRC meeting of FY18. It will be open to the public. At this meeting, council members will be presenting, discussing and voting on draft FY18 Recommendations to the Secretary of Defense and suggested Focus Areas for review next year. This is not a town hall meeting.
If you are interested in attending this meeting, you must send your RSVP to the MFRC eMail Box: email@example.com no less than 5 business days prior to the meeting. This will allow our MFRC staff (your sponsor) to enter the following information that you provide with your RSVP into Pentagon Visitors Pre-Registration Portal:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
The new online Pentagon Visitors Pre-Registration Portal:
- Allows the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, or PFPA, to conduct a background check of visitors entering the building. A background check ensures that individuals with known terrorist connections or a history of criminal behavior are denied entry.
- Visitor pre-registration also decreases the processing time on the day of the visit.
- Visiting Department of Defense civilians and military personnel with a current CAC card, and intelligence community personnel with a U.S. government blue badge are not required to pre-register.
Next steps in the process
The visitor will then receive an email from the online Pentagon Visitors Pre-Registration Portal with a secure link into this system asking for the following additional information which the visitor must enter into the portal via the provided link:
- Type of Visitor:
- U.S. Person Visitor = U.S. Citizen or Foreign National lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the .U.S
- U.S. Person Visitor = U.S. Citizen or Foreign National lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S.
- Your Name
- Your Birth Date
- Your Social Security Number or, for Non-.U.S Person Visitors, a passport number
It is important that the visitor respond as soon as possible to the email requesting this information as the secure link to the portal is only active and available for 96 hours.
Make sure to enter your information correctly into the system.
Your sponsor (our MFRC staff) can also input visitor information directly into this system if the visitor is unable to do so. To do this, follow the step by step instructions at the top of the portal.
Visitor requests will result in one of the following actions:
If approved, the visitor and the sponsor will receive an email from the portal informing them that their request has been approved. You cannot respond to this email. If you have questions, please call: Pentagon Access Control Branch, or PACB, at 703-697-9327.
If disapproved, the portal will send an email to the sponsor only (our MFRC staff), notifying the sponsor of the denied request. The sponsor is responsible for notifying the visitor that his or her request has been denied. Additional guidance to the visitor will be provided by the sponsor at that time regarding how the visitor can respond to a denied visitor request. NOTE:
- Appeals must be made within 3 days of the access denial notice
- There are no same-day appeals for walk-in visitors
For additional information or questions, contact: PACB at 703-697-9327 or go to https://extranet.pfpa.mil/EXT_visit.html.
Additional MFRC RSVP requirements
When submitting your initial RSVP to the MFRC eMail Box, please let us know in your email:
- If you have a current CAC card (and do not need an escort)
- If you have a current CAC card but would still like an escort to the meeting location
- If you do not have a current CAC Card and need an escort to the meeting location
It is a long walk to the meeting location. Wear comfortable shoes.
You must bring your picture ID card to pass through security check points along the way.
If you have a disability and need a cart to help with your transportation, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
Those who need an escort or a cart need to meet our MFRC escorts at the Pentagon Visitors Center (Metro entrance) no later than NOON on the day of the meeting. Please keep in mind that you could experience local traffic, metro, parking and visitor center waiting lines and delays. Plan accordingly. The last escorts will leave the Pentagon Visitors Center for the meeting location at 12:45 p.m.