Ease Back-to-School Transitions with a Military OneSource Education Consultant
Whether you are considering going back to school, your 5-year-old is starting kindergarten, or your 20-year-old is heading back to college, an education consultant at Military OneSource can ease back-to-school transitions. These free and confidential one-on-one sessions with a professional knowledgeable about education resources can give both your child and you a shot of confidence.
How can education consultants help you?
Consultants look into education options for you, refer you to education services that best meet your needs and connect you to a wide variety of resources. They can answer your questions and provide information about services and benefits.
You can arrange a consultation for help with:
- Referrals to in-home tutors and tutoring centers in your area
- Public and private school information if your family is moving
- Choosing a college based on your desired degree or specific request
- Sources for financial aid and scholarships
- Profiles on specific colleges and their credentials
- Finding military-friendly schools and institutions that allow you to transfer previous college credits
- Help getting your credentials converted and diplomas translated to meet specific state or country requirements
- Contact information to help eligible military spouses find tuition assistance for certification through the MyCAA Scholarship
- Information on the SAT and ACT test preparation programs.
Who is eligible for services?
An education consultant can help eligible service members and family members. For example, they can help you with information about colleges and financial aid for yourself – and they can help find a tutor in the area for your child.
Connect with a Military OneSource education consultant to access the information and resources you need to meet your education goals. Set up your consultation by calling Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? Click here for calling options.