Military OneSource is compliant with the federal accessibility standards that implement the 1998 amendment to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. The Act requires the federal government to procure, develop, maintain, and use electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities. If you have concerns regarding 508 compliance issues with this site, you can direct your comments to the Chief Information Officer for the Department of Defense.
Every effort has been made to make all features on the Military OneSource site as accessible as possible, and the web pages hosted by Military OneSource have been tested in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Act. If you have difficulty accessing any portion of this site, please let us know via the Customer Support form.
We are currently experiencing a delay in responding to customer requests for technical support. We are working hard to resolve this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Downloadable Free Plug-ins
To download one of the following free plug-ins, click on its link and follow the instructions to download and install the plug-in. Once a plug-in is downloaded to your local system it may still be necessary to install the plug-in. DoD does not endorse the use of any of these particular products.
- Adobe Reader – View and print PDF files from all major computer platforms with Adobe Reader.
- Adobe Flash Player – View Flash animation with Adobe's Flash plug-in.
- Internet Explorer – Download the latest Internet Explorer browser from Microsoft.
- RealPlayer – Experience Real audio and video files with Real Player from RealNetworks.
- Windows Media Player – Experience Windows Media with Microsoft's Windows Media Player.
- Word Viewer – Download Microsoft's Word Viewer to view Microsoft Word documents.
Military Community and Family Policy accessibility guidelines must be followed when creating Military OneSource content. View accessibility guidelines.