Military Saves is dedicated to helping service members and their families save money, reduce debt and build wealth. It is coordinated by the nonprofit Consumer Federation of America.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How Military Saves helps
Military Saves works with the Defense Department’s Office of Financial Readiness and other government agencies, defense credit unions, military banks and nonprofits to promote savings and debt reduction. It helps service members and their families in the following ways:
Provides support for financial goals.
Military Saves provides tips and resources for setting and reaching a variety of financial goals, such as paying down debt and saving for retirement, large purchases, education and more.
Sends savings tips by text.
Sign up to receive text messages from Military Saves with tips to help you stay on track with your savings goals.
Offers the Military Saves Pledge.
Service members and their families who take the Military Saves Pledge and create a savings plan will receive text messages or emails with tips to help reach their goals.
How to access this benefit