Whether you’re planning a move to your next installation or want to know more about your current duty station, MilitaryINSTALLATIONS, one of many free resources from Military OneSource, is the place to get answers. Use it to find installation overviews, contacts for programs and services, check-in procedures and community information for installations worldwide.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Moving can be tough, but MilitaryINSTALLATIONS is here to help with all aspects of planning your move and settling into your new community after your move. Find installation overviews and check-in procedures, discover the programs and support services for a smooth transition, and explore offerings in your new community.
Learn about your new duty station.
Find installation overviews and check-in procedures for your new installation and more.
Get support from installation-specific programs and services.
Discover support services at your installation, from school liaison assistance and youth center programs for your school-age children to spouse education and career support.
Find helpful information about your community.
From dental clinics and VA services to golf courses, restaurants and automotive services, find the community services you need.
How to access this benefit
Visit the MilitaryINSTALLATIONS website to find information about the New Parent Support Program. Find installation-specific information by filtering programs by installation name, zip code or state.