- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Caregiver Support Services – The Essentials
For military caregivers, each day can bring new questions and new challenges. Make sure you are accessing the resources and support you need to care for yourself and your loved one. In addition to those found on installation, Military OneSource offers several resources tailored specifically to the needs of caregivers and their families.
- Access consultants to help you navigate the complicated worlds of special needs, elder care, wounded warrior care and more.
- Connect with experts in education, military health care system and TRICARE, and special needs estate planning.
- Get the emotional support you need by reaching out to our non-medical counselors and peer support networks.
- Find financial counseling and health and wellness coaches and more.
To get started, call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? View calling options.
Relevant Resources:Tags: care giver