You don't need to tackle issues like mounting debt or saving for college or retirement alone; Military OneSource financial counselors are available in-person, over the phone and video. Financial counseling gives you an opportunity to talk to a trained professional – one who is familiar with the issues that affect service members – about your questions and receive referrals to services and programs that meet your specific needs. Rest assured, Military OneSource financial counselors will not push products or plans on you.
Financial security can help you be a true guardian for your home front. We can help you:
- Get support in evaluating savings programs, retirement and investment plans, and college savings and payment options.
- Learn how to talk to creditors and negotiate things like late fees, payment plans and foreclosures.
- Weigh all your options and let you choose the best fit for you.
Get started by calling Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? Click here for calling options.
- Financial Counseling Services for a Secure Future
- How to Create a Financial Plan for Every Phase of Life
- Tips to Successfully Manage Your Budget
- Creating a Spending Plan Fact Sheet
- Financing a College Education Fact Sheet
- Money and Budgeting Fact Sheet
- Planning for Retirement Fact Sheet
- Reducing Dependency on Debt Fact Sheet