- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Financial Counseling – The Essentials
You don’t need to tackle issues like mounting debt or saving for college or retirement alone; Military OneSource financial counselors are available in-person, over the phone and video. Financial counseling gives you an opportunity to talk to a trained professional — one who is familiar with the issues that affect service members – about your questions and receive referrals to services and programs that meet your specific needs. Rest assured, Military OneSource financial counselors will not push products or plans on you.
Financial security can help you be a true guardian for your home front. We can help you:
- Get support in evaluating savings programs, retirement and investment plans, and college savings and payment options.
- Learn how to talk to creditors and negotiate things like late fees, payment plans and foreclosures.
- Weigh all your options and let you choose the best fit for you.
Get started by calling Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? View calling options.
- Financial Counseling Services for a Secure Future
- How to Create a Financial Plan for Every Phase of Life
- Budgeting Tips to Successfully Balance Your Budget