- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Spouse Education and Career Opportunities – The Essentials
Military spouses looking for a leg up in their career need to look no further than a Spouse Education and Career Opportunities, or SECO, coach. These coaches can help at any stage of a spouse’s life, from finding the right school or connecting with employers to starting a business.
With SECO, spouses can find that:
- Every coach has either a master’s degree in education, adult education, vocational counseling or human services.
- Coaches can help with career exploration, education training and licensure, employment readiness and career connections.
- Coaches are available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. EDT Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Career Coaching Helps Military Spouses Move Ahead
- The MilSpouse eMentor Program
- Transferring Your Professional License
- Military Spouse Mentoring Programs