- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Marriages require maintenance and good communication to keep them healthy and strong. Still, sometimes your hard work isn’t enough. You may need the perspective and insight of a professional to guide you towards a solution. Military OneSource and military and family life non-medical counselors can help you and your spouse learn effective communication and other skills to strengthen your relationship and help you better balance military and married life.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
Non-medical counseling involves conversations with a counselor to help you both:
- Identify feelings or problems
- Talk about them
- Find ways to cope with them or solve them
You can conveniently access these professionals in your local community through Military OneSource and the Military and Family Life Counseling Program.
- Military OneSource offers free, non-medical counseling services via telephone, face to face or through secure, real-time video session or online chat. You can call to request counseling 24 hours a day, seven days a week, no matter where you live or serve.
- Military and Family Life Counseling Program counselors provide free, confidential services in a flexible manner — around duty hours and on or off the installation. They’re highly qualified, well-trained professionals who deliver valuable face-to-face counseling services to the military community.
These counseling professionals understand the unique challenges you face, and they can help.
Any marriage can benefit from the perspective of a qualified professional. Learn relationship skills and build resilience in your marriage. Schedule a free counseling appointment by calling 800-342-9647 24/7/365. You can also find contact information for your closest military and family life counselor at MilitaryINSTALLATIONS.