- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Navigating MilitaryOneSource.mil is easier than ever with updates based on feedback from the military community. The updates allow users to more efficiently access the information, resources and support they need to live their best MilLife.
Keep your eyes on the site for more enhancements to come in the months ahead.
What’s new in the Military OneSource header
Everything you need to get started is easily visible at the top of the page.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- The Menu icon has been replaced with updated main navigation using expanded menus. See Quick Access Menu: New Locations to find the new location of all links.
- Live Chat appears at the top of the page in desktop view, offering a more intuitive way to connect online with a Military OneSource consultant. Continue to use the chat bubble on mobile devices.
- An About Us link provides an easy-to-access overview of Military OneSource.
- A Log In feature provides an easy way to log in or log out of your Military OneSource account from any page.
- My Account offers drop-down options to manage your Military OneSource account once you log in.
- Search for content directly from the page you are on by typing your search terms into the “What can we help you find?” field.
- A shopping cart icon is displayed when you add a product to your cart.
Main navigation from every page
The site features an updated main navigation menu, which is available on every page and not hidden behind a menu button. It is organized into the following topics: MilLife Topics, Benefits & Resources, I am a… and Confidential Help.
Expandable menus show what you can find under each topic.
The MilLife Topics expanded menu presents an easy-to-scan view of all categories and the topics within.
Benefits & Resources
Benefits & Resources is a new section that brings benefits, resources and products together into one convenient location. It provides easy access to the product catalog, important tools and resources, links to mobile apps and the Benefits and Resources pages.
At the bottom of the page, “All Benefits and Resources” will take you a page where you can view all benefits and resources and access the product catalog.
Choose your role
The “I am a…” menu makes it easier to find information and resources specific to your role in the military community. Currently this includes service member, service provider and leader, and spouse audiences. Additional audiences will be added to this menu over time.
The Confidential Help expandable menu puts key contact information right up front, making it easy to connect with Military OneSource, the Military Crisis Line and the Domestic Violence Hotline. You’ll also find an easy-to-scan view of all non-medical counseling, specialty consultations and interactive tools and services.
At the bottom of each page, you’ll find the footer organized into five sections:
- Find Information includes new pages that correspond to the new main navigation items: MilLife Topics, Benefits & Resources, I am a… and Confidential Help.
- About Military OneSource includes information about Military OneSource including About Us, FAQs, Media and Contact Us.
- Quick Access includes some of the links that used to be in the Quick Access Menu, including Coronavirus Updates, Products, Business Operations Support System, Economic Security Leader Toolkit, Military Family Readiness Council, and Log In/Create an Account.
- The ways to connect with Military OneSource are listed on the right, including eNewsletters, social media and the My Military OneSource app.
- Administrative links have been moved to the bottom including Site Map, Accessibility, Legal & Administrative, Department of Defense and USA.gov.
Quick Access Menu: New Locations
Items that were previously in the quick access menu are now in either the main navigation or the footer.
- Confidential Help
- Categories: listed in MilLife Topics
- Benefits & Resources
- Training Resources: (retitled “MilLife Learning”)
- Webinars and Podcasts
- MWR Digital Library
- MC&FP website and applications (retitled “Websites”)
- Log in
- Coronavirus Updates
- Economic Security Leader Toolkit
- Military Family Readiness Council
- Business Operations Support System
- Contact Us
- Log In
Mobile Views — Header and Main Navigation
On mobile and small screens, Call and Chat icons remain in the header but other links have moved into the Menu.
Tap on the red MENU button to see:
- Main navigation items with the ability to further expand (+) to see the topics for each category
- A new search box
- Link to Log In and manage account once logged in
- Military OneSource contact information
We continue to listen to our military community and value your feedback. Please keep an eye out for future updates to MilitaryOnesource.mil in the coming months.Tags: tools