- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Building Healthy Relationships – The Essentials
Building Healthy Relationships is a free education-based consultation designed to strengthen your relationships. This series of personalized coaching sessions is tailored to help you set goals and strengthen your communication skills. This service, customized for you, can be conducted by phone or video. Call 800-342-9647 or start a live chat to schedule an appointment with a Building Healthy Relationships consultant. OCONUS/International? View calling options.
Building Healthy Relationships offers six customized tracks you can take from the comfort of your own home.
Take one or all of the tracks:
- Strengthening the Couple Connection
- MilSpouse Toolkit
- Healthy Parent-Child Connections
- Communication Refreshers
- Staying Connected While Away
- Reconnecting After Deployment
- Blended Family
Sessions are available by phone or video.
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Understanding Jealousy, Preserving Trust
- How to Successfully Communicate as a Couple
- How to Communicate With Children From Birth to 5 Years
- Parenting and Teen Stress
- 10 Tips for Keeping a Relationship Strong During Deployment and Separation
- Returning From Deployment: Helping Your Family Transition
- Re the We on Military OneSource features links to services, resources and expert guidance to rekindle, repair or reset your relationship.
- Love Every Day is a free relationship resilience tool from Military OneSource to improve the quality and stability of your connection through personalized text messages.
- National Healthy Marriage Resource Center helps social service agencies promote healthy relationship skills.
- Free Webinars