Building Healthy Relationships is a free education-based consultation designed to strengthen your relationships. This series of personalized coaching sessions is tailored to help you set goals and strengthen your communication skills. This service, customized for you, can be conducted by phone or video. Call 800-342-9647 or start a live chat to schedule an appointment with a Building Healthy Relationships consultant. OCONUS/International? Click here for calling options.
Building Healthy Relationships offers six customized tracks you can take from the comfort of your own home.
Take one or all of the tracks:
- Building Healthy Relationships With Your Significant Other
- Healthy Parent-Child Connections
- Communication Refreshers
- Staying Connected While Away
- Reconnecting After Deployment
- Blended Family
Sessions are available by phone or video.
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Understanding Jealousy, Preserving Trust: Keeping Your Relationships Strong
- How to Successfully Communicate as a Couple
- How to Communicate With Children From Birth to 5 Years
- Parenting and Teen Stress
- 10 Tips for Keeping a Relationship Strong During Deployment and Separation
- Returning From Deployment: Helping Your Family Transition
- Re the We on Military OneSource features links to services, resources and expert guidance to rekindle, repair or reset your relationship.
- Love Every Day is a free relationship resilience tool from Military OneSource to improve the quality and stability of your connection through personalized text messages.
- National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families helps social service agencies promote healthy relationship skills.
- Free Webinars
- MilSpouse Toolkit, from education on military culture to navigating resources, this track is beneficial for new spouses who may feel disconnected from their family and need to identify a support system in their new community. The track focuses on assisting new and current military spouses with adjusting to the military life, developing coping skills and using resiliency resources.