- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Education – The Essentials
Whether you’re looking into your own education options or want information for someone in your family, the professional education consultants at Military OneSource can help connect you to a wide variety of resources.
Learn about services and benefits, receive referrals to education services and much more:
- Military OneSource education consultations provide one-on-one, free and confidential services.
- Assistance with everything from in-home tutors and tutoring centers to public and private school information, college profiles, financial assistance, scholarship information and more is available.
- Active duty, National Guard and reserve service members and their families are eligible for these consultations.
- Service members transitioning out of the military are eligible for services and benefits up to 365 days after separation.
- Ease Back-to-School Transitions with a Military OneSource Education Consultant
- Financing Your Child’s College Education
- Supporting Your Child’s Education at Home and School
- What Service Members Should Know When Choosing a College
Relevant Resource:Tags: education