- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Education – The Essentials
Whether you’re looking into your own education options or want information for someone in your family, the professional education consultants at Military OneSource can help connect you to a wide variety of resources.
Learn about services and benefits, receive referrals to education services and much more:
- Military OneSource education consultations provide one-on-one, free and confidential services.
- Assistance with everything from in-home tutors and tutoring centers to public and private school information, college profiles, financial assistance, scholarship information and more is available.
- Active duty, National Guard and reserve service members and their families are eligible for these consultations.
- Service members transitioning out of the military are eligible for services and benefits up to 365 days after separation.
- Ease Back-to-School Transitions with a Military OneSource Education Consultant
- Financing Your Child’s College Education
- Supporting Your Child’s Education at Home and School
- What Service Members Should Know When Choosing a College
Relevant Resource:Tags: education