- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Elder Care – The Essentials
Caring for aging loved ones while you’re in the military can present a special set of challenges — such as maintaining care through moves and deployments. Fortunately, elder care consultations from Military OneSource can help you connect with the services and support you need to take care of the senior in your military family.
- Consultations are free, confidential and include a one-on-one session with a master’s level-trained work-life professional.
- You can discuss subjects, including in-home care, finding facilities, getting referrals for programs and more.
- Elder care consultants also can help you understand benefits from Veterans Affairs and Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security.