- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Health & Wellness Coaching – The Essentials
Losing weight, managing stress, tackling transitions — if you’re ready to make some life changes, free consultations with a Military OneSource health and wellness coach can help. Coaches can help you make a plan to reach your desired goals, keep on course and celebrate your achievements.
- Health and wellness coaching is available for weight management, fitness, nutrition and stress management.
- Coaches also can help with life transitions such as deployment, moving, becoming a parent and more.
- Coaching is a free resource available generally for service members and their family members. See the article for more about eligibility and how to get started.