- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Military OneSource provides enhanced support for military families with special needs. Special needs consultants are available by phone or video to help you navigate the medical and educational needs of your family, and connect you with military- and community-based support.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
At the ready with expertise, specialized support and ways to connect
Here’s how we’ve enhanced our support:
- Ways to connect. You can schedule appointments 24/7 by live chat or calling 800-342-9647. Consultations are available via phone or video session.
- Expertise to help you. Special needs consultants connect you with experts in education, the military health care system and TRICARE, and special needs estate planning. Our team of experts helps you understand how to access resources and benefits.
- Specialized support at the ready. Our staff is available to provide extra support such as conducting three-way calls between you and TRICARE health care and arranging warm hand-offs to installation Family Support staff or other experts to assist you.
- Robust information and resources. Special needs consultants can email you links to helpful articles, toolkits, important forms and other information to ensure your family knows where to find the resources and support available to you.
You can also find information and connections when you need them using these resources:
- EFMP & Me. The EFMP & Me tool on Military OneSource provides access to checklists, resources and referrals that are tailored to each family’s needs – no matter where or when.
- Office of Special Needs EFMP podcast series. A series where you can tune in to listen to experts discussing topics of interest and get resources, ideas and connections for your military family with a special needs.