- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Peer to Peer – The Essentials
Sometimes, talking to a peer who’s shared many of your experiences can help you discover new solutions and make the most of your military life. Take advantage of Military OneSource peer-to-peer specialty consultations to discuss personal or career aspirations or challenges of military life.
- Peer consultants have a master’s degree in psychology or in a social science field. They also have firsthand life experience as service members or military spouses.
- Peer-to-peer specialty consultations are confidential and free. They will not affect your military career.
- A peer-to-peer specialty consultation is a relaxed conversation about the challenges of military life such as deployments or frequent relocation.