- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Peer to Peer – The Essentials
Sometimes, talking to a peer who’s shared many of your experiences can help you discover new solutions and make the most of your military life. Take advantage of Military OneSource peer-to-peer specialty consultations to discuss personal or career aspirations or challenges of military life.
- Peer consultants have a master’s degree in psychology or in a social science field. They also have firsthand life experience as service members or military spouses.
- Peer-to-peer specialty consultations are confidential and free. They will not affect your military career.
- A peer-to-peer specialty consultation is a relaxed conversation about the challenges of military life such as deployments or frequent relocation.