Military OneSource special needs consultants can answer your questions and concerns about the care and education of your child or adult family member with special needs. They’re also knowledgeable about the range of military programs and assistance available to you.
- Consultants are licensed professionals with master's degrees and extensive experience in the disability field and are trained in military programs.
- Your consultant will complete a needs assessment and guide your family to the help you need.
- Consultations can cover subjects including education, the military health care system, TRICARE coverage, state and federal programs and more.
- Call or live chat any time to schedule a specialty consultation by phone or video.
- Special Needs Consultations
- Special Needs – Benefits
- Special Needs – Resources
- Exceptional Family Member Program Family Support
- Special Needs Parent Toolkit
- Special Care Organizational Record for Children with Special Needs
- Exceptional Family Member Program Quick Reference Guide
- Education Directory for Children With Special Needs
- Standardizing the Exceptional Family Member Program Fact Sheet
- The Exceptional Family Member Program Brochure
- Take Command – The Future of TRICARE Webinar
- Center for Parent Information and Resources
- TRICARE Extended Care Health Option, or ECHO