- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
When you’re relocating, let us help do some of the heavy lifting. Military OneSource specialty consultants can assist you with moving help every step of the way — whether you’re making a PCS move or transitioning out of the military.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
How spouse relocation and transition consultants work for you
Our professional consultants can assist with a wide variety of moving and relocation services — free to you. It’s as easy as making a phone call. Consultants also are trained in military moves, so they know how to help. Ask us about:
Make your move a smart move.
You and your service member can follow seven steps to make your household goods move a smart move.
- Personalized moving plans: We can create a plan and schedule based on your move and your specific needs
- Plan My Move: Helping you estimate expenses, find the necessary forms for housing and household goods and even create a customized calendar with this online tool
- Relocation assistance: Providing you with information about shipment and storage of household goods and housing as well as financial management, housing and stress management
- Pre-departure briefings: Providing you essential information that can help you avoid uninformed or costly decisions before your move
- Transitional assistance: Guiding your transition to civilian life by helping you and your family complete all the required tasks and taking full advantage of available resources
- MilitaryINSTALLATIONS: Assisting you in finding relocation information on programs and services on more than 250 installations worldwide through this online, searchable directory
- Foreign-born spouse support: Providing you with referrals to immigration and naturalization services, help learning the English language and information on how to use local transportation
- Affordable housing assistance: Helping you meet the challenge of finding safe, affordable housing with information about housing options both on and off the installation.
Let’s make it simple. Military OneSource can create a free, personalized moving or transition plan just for you. Call 800-342-9647 or visit Military OneSource 24/7/365 to schedule your appointment with a specialty consultant. OCONUS/International? View calling options.