- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Spouse Relocation & Transition – The Essentials
When you’re relocating, Military OneSource specialty consultants can assist you with personalized support every step of the way – whether you’re PCSing or transitioning out of the military. Consultants are trained in military moves, so they know how to help.
- Get help with personalized moving plans, relocation counseling, information about your new duty station, spouse support, affordable housing and more.
- Support is personalized and comes at no cost to you.
- Avoid mistakes that cost you time and money with pre-departure briefings and estimating expenses.