- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Spouse Relocation & Transition – The Essentials
When you’re relocating, Military OneSource specialty consultants can assist you with personalized support every step of the way – whether you’re PCSing or transitioning out of the military. Consultants are trained in military moves, so they know how to help.
- Get help with personalized moving plans, relocation counseling, information about your new duty station, spouse support, affordable housing and more.
- Support is personalized and comes at no cost to you.
- Avoid mistakes that cost you time and money with pre-departure briefings and estimating expenses.