- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Transitioning Veterans – The Essentials
Transitioning Veterans is a free Military OneSource specialty consultation designed specifically for service members returning to civilian life. Whether you are 12 months out from retirement or separation or within 365 days of your last day of service, you are eligible for this personalized transition support. Through a series of sessions, a professionally trained consultant will help you identify goals and navigate benefits and resources. Call 800-342-9647 or start a live chat to schedule an appointment with a Transitioning Veterans consultant. OCONUS/International? View calling options.
Consultations include personalized sessions to help you ease into civilian life, by phone or video:
- Setting Goals
- Reviewing Benefits
- VA Assistance
- Exploring Education Opportunities
- Prepping for Civilian Workforce
- Online Resources
- Military OneSource’s Transitioning Veterans Consultation
- Transition Assistance Programs and Resources
- 4 Tips for Transition and Career Success
- Military Separation and Retirement
- Read This: Must-Dos for Separating
- Life Insurance for Veterans
Relevant Resources:Tags: transition