The Joint Services Transcript for Military Personnel
When you convert your military experience into civilian college credit, you save time and money on your education. The Joint Services Transcript provides documented evidence to colleges and universities of professional military education, training and occupation experiences achieved by service members and veterans.
The JST translates military experience into civilian language and:
- Gives potential employers a chance to see the real-world value of your experience
- Allows academic counselors a better understanding of a military member's skills
- Saves time and money by awarding academic credits for military experience
The Joint Services Transcript is a collaborative program that replaces previous transcript programs. The JST describes your military schooling and work history in civilian terms, as a standard form, making it easier for colleges to read and recommend credits.
JST eligibility and access
Military members in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard who are active duty, reserve duty or veterans are eligible for the JST.
Follow these steps to obtain and access your JST:
- Register for an account.
- Click on the "Transcripts" link and view, print or save your unofficial transcripts.
- You can also click on "Official Transcript Request" and complete the form to have your official transcripts sent to your desired institution at no cost.
Convert your military experience into civilian terms and college credit through the Joint Services Transcript.