Coronavirus Support Update – Spouse Education and Career Opportunities
Current as of Sept. 28, 2020
Just like most organizations, Military OneSource is adapting in response to the coronavirus disease outbreak. See below for up-to-date information about the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program services and resources.
What Remains the Same
- SECO career coaches remain available. Call 800-342-9647 or connect through live chat to schedule an appointment. OCONUS? Click here for calling options. Check out the SECO coaching packages for information on specialty consultations.
- Online SECO tools and resources remain available including My Individual Career Plan, or MyICP, the Research Occupations Tool, the Scholarship Finder, the College Scorecard Tool, MySECO Resume Builder, and more.
- SECO online events and webinars are still active, including the MSEP Partner Connect discussion. Watch sessions from the April 2020 Virtual Military Spouse Symposium that cover topics ranging from searching for a federal job, to building a flexible career to starting your own business. Visit MySECO regularly to keep up-to-date on all the latest events for military spouses.
- Military OneSource is available 24/7/365 to help you handle stress and challenges related to COVID-19, for example: financial counseling, language services and resilience tools. Call 800-342-9647 or connect through live chat. OCONUS? Click here for calling options.
- Military OneSource live on Facebook Monday through Friday at noon Eastern Time. Each day we highlight resources available for our military families during this difficult time. If you can’t join at noon, videos are available later for on-demand viewing.