Coronavirus Support Update – Spouse Education and Career Opportunities
Current as of March 21, 2020
Just like most organizations, Military OneSource is adapting in response to the coronavirus disease outbreak. See below for up-to-date information about the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program services and resources: what is new, what has changed and what remains the same.
What Remains the Same
- SECO career coaches remain available. Call 800-342-9647 or connect through live chat to schedule an appointment. OCONUS? Click here for calling options.
- Online SECO tools and resources remain available including My Individual Career Plan, or MyICP, the Research Occupations Tool, the Scholarship Finder, the College Scorecard Tool, MySECO Resume Builder, and more.
- SECO online events and webinars are still active, including the MSEP Partner Connect discussion and the Virtual Military Spouse Symposium.
- Military OneSource is available 24/7/365 to help you handle stress and challenges related to COVID-19, for example: financial counseling, language services and resilience tools. Call 800-342-9647 or connect through live chat. OCONUS? Click here for calling options.
- Military OneSource will be live on Facebook Monday through Friday at noon Eastern Time. We will highlight resources available for our military families during this difficult time. If you can’t join at noon, the videos will be available for on-demand viewing.