Coronavirus Support Update - Military OneSource Resources
Current as of March 21, 2020
Just like most organizations, Military OneSource is adapting in response to the coronavirus disease outbreak. See below for up-to-date information about Military OneSource services and resources: what is new, what remains the same and what has changed. One thing that’s always the same – our commitment to serving you and our military community.
- We developed a dedicated section on Military OneSource to provide you with resources, updates and information about the impacts of COVID-19 on the military community. Check back regularly for updates.
- Beginning March 24, 2020, Military OneSource will offer non-medical counseling video sessions for children and youth. If your child or teenager is feeling overwhelmed by the COVID-19 outbreak, free non-medical counseling can help.
- Military OneSource will be live on Facebook Monday through Friday at noon Eastern Time. We will highlight resources available for our military families during this difficult time. If you can’t join at noon, the videos will be available for on-demand viewing.
What’s the Same
- Military OneSource is available 24/7/365 to help you handle stress and challenges related to COVID-19 as well as provide non-medical counseling and support. Call 800-342-9647 or connect through live chat. OCONUS? Click here for calling options.
- Military OneSource specialty consultations such as relationship support, new MilParent support, health and wellness coaching and more
- Financial counseling and MilTax services
- Language services including real-time interpretation and translation services
- Access to Resilience Tools including CoachHub, Moodhacker and Love Every Day
- Spouse Education and Career Opportunities career coaches
- Access to the MWR Digital Library including many education and entertainment resources