- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
The Education Directory for Children With Special Needs is a web-based tool that helps military families with special needs make informed decisions about education and early intervention services available on or near installations within the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The directory has two sections:
Each section offers the following information specific to the needs of each age group:
- Services, contacts and resources each state offers
- Profiles and contacts for service providers and school districts
- Links to tools for a smooth transition
- Links to national trends and resources
- Definitions of related terms
Use the Education Directory for Children With Special Needs to help you prepare for the services your family needs.