The Education Directory for Children With Special Needs is a Web-based tool that helps military families with special needs make informed decisions about education and early intervention services available on or near installations within the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The directory has two components:
Both sections of the directory offer the following information (specific to the needs of each age group):
- Services, contacts and resources offered by each state
- Profiles and contacts for service providers and school districts
- Tools for a Smooth Transition
- Links to national trends and resources
- Definitions of related terms
Use the Education Directory for Children With Special Needs to help you prepare for the services your family needs.