Current as of November 16, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has led to gym closures and disrupted other ways people stay fit and manage stress. At the same time, boredom at home can lead to unhealthy snacking. Good nutrition and fitness are key to withstanding the stress of uncertain times.
If you need a hand getting back on track, free Military OneSource health and wellness coaching can help. Coaches can also help you tackle stress and deal with life transitions.
Health and wellness coaching
Your Military OneSource health and wellness coach will work with you by phone, video or online chat to help with:
- Weight management
- Health condition management
- Stress management
- Life transitions, including deployment, moving, becoming a new parent or retirement
How health and wellness coaching works
Health and wellness coaches provide information, support, encouragement and accountability. Your coach will not tell you what to do and how to do it, but will help you make a plan, focus on results and reach goals. Your coach will:
- Help you identify your beliefs, values, vision and goals
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals
- Prepare you for any roadblocks or barriers to reaching your goals
- Keep you focused and on course
- Celebrate your achievements
Get started with health and wellness coaching
Call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 to sign up for health and wellness coaching sessions. This service is free for service members and their immediate family.
Stay up to date on all the latest information on COVID-19. For Department of Defense updates for the military community regarding the virus that causes COVID-19, view the following sites: