- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Disruptions to normal routines can derail healthy habits. The coronavirus pandemic closed gyms and limited access to other ways people stay fit and manage stress. At the same time, boredom at home led to unhealthy snacking for some. Good nutrition and fitness are key to withstanding the stress of uncertain times.
If you need a hand getting back on track, free Military OneSource health and wellness coaching can help. Coaches can also help you tackle stress and deal with life transitions.
Health and wellness coaching
Your Military OneSource health and wellness coach will work with you by phone, video or online chat to help with:
- Weight management
- Health condition management
- Stress management
- Life transitions, including deployment, moving, becoming a new parent or retirement
How health and wellness coaching works
Health and wellness coaches provide information, support, encouragement and accountability. Your coach will not tell you what to do and how to do it, but will help you make a plan, focus on results and reach goals. Your coach will:
- Help you identify your beliefs, values, vision and goals
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals
- Prepare you for any roadblocks or barriers to reaching your goals
- Keep you focused and on course
- Celebrate your achievements
Get started with health and wellness coaching
Call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 to sign up for health and wellness coaching sessions. This service is free for service members and their immediate family.
Stay up to date on all the latest information on COVID-19. For Department of Defense updates for the military community regarding the virus that causes COVID-19, view the following sites:
- Visit CDC.gov, USA.gov and Defense.gov.
- Follow Military OneSource’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Continue to visit the Coronavirus Updates for Our Military Community page.
- Check for PCS-related updates.