- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Current as of Nov. 16, 2020
Physical activity and time with friends are essential to the health and well-being of teenagers. But the coronavirus pandemic has isolated teens and sidelined them from team sports and many other activities.
If your teen is struggling with healthy eating, physical fitness or stress, a Military OneSource health and wellness coach can help. This free service is available to those 13 and up by phone and video.
How health and wellness coaching can help
Health and wellness coaches provide information, support, encouragement and accountability for:
- Weight management
- Health condition management
- Stress management
- Life transitions
How health and wellness coaching works
The health and wellness coach will guide your teenager rather than say what to do or how to do it.
The coach will:
- Help your teenager identify goals
- Work with your teen to create an action plan toward meeting those goals
- Help your teen track progress toward those goals
- Hold your teen accountable and provide support each step of the way
A parent must attend the first session with the teenager. That session will include the assessment and initial goal-setting.
Call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 to sign your teenager up for health and wellness coaching sessions.
Stay up to date on all the latest information on COVID-19. For Department of Defense updates for the military community regarding the virus that causes COVID-19, view the following sites:
- Visit Coronavirus.gov, CDC.gov, USA.gov and Defense.gov.
- Follow Military OneSource’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Continue to visit the Coronavirus Updates for Our Military Community page.
- Check for PCS-related updates.