- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Housing & Living – Resources
Finding a new home can be an exciting experience, especially when you have the right resources to help you through the process. Military OneSource and your installation’s housing office provides tools, referrals to services and personalized support to make your next move the best one yet.
- Contact the housing office on your installation to begin the process of finding a place to live in your new location and exploring your housing options.
- If you’re living in government quarters now, notify the housing office of your projected move date.
- MilitaryINSTALLATIONS is an online directory of information about U.S. military installations around the world. Use it to explore the community around an installation for local information, nearby establishments, school information, home values and more.
- HOMES.mil is a service designed to connect service members and their families with community housing rental listings located near U.S. military bases.
- You can also list your own rental properties.
Military OneSource Financial Counseling
- Military OneSource provides free financial counseling covering housing questions.
- It also covers basic budgeting education, money management help and information on savings, investing and retirement plans.
Legal assistance office
- Your installation’s legal assistance office can help in many situations where you may need legal advice or help completing legal documents, such as contracts and lease review, notary services, and consumer advice.
Relocation Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance and information and referral service providers support service members and their families, including planning assistance, counseling, referrals and education on how to maximize the benefits of a move.
- Relocation assistance and information and referrals service providers can also help answer questions about housing, transportation, household goods, education, employment and children’s adjustments.
- Borrow essential items from the loan closet of your new military installation – including dishware, toasters and coffee makers – while you’re waiting for your belongings to catch up with you after the move. Services vary by location.
Military OneSource provides information you need on finding your next home. Call 800-342-9647 for answers to your housing questions. OCONUS/International? View calling options. We’re here 24/7 to help you master your next move.