- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
CoachHub: A Mobile Coach for Your Life2 minute read • Sept. 7, 2023
Personal trainers are good, but wouldn’t it be great if you could carry a wellness coach with you? Someone to help you set goals, give you encouragement and answer your questions?
You can with CoachHub,a resilience tool from Military OneSource that gives you access to message your personal Military OneSource coach. It is one of several coaching solutions available to service members and their families. And unlike commercial wellness coaching programs, it’s free.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
CoachHub connects you with a professional coaching expert who will motivate and help you set and track goals in areas such as exercise and physical fitness testing, nutrition and weight management. You can browse and select different coaches, and once you establish working with a coach, send messages. Coaches create a personal profile, manage daily tasks, and monitor progress toward your goals with your permission.
A personal wellness coach is as close as your mobile device. Call Military OneSource to get scheduled with a wellness coach first, then sign up for CoachHub and start making your goals a reality.