Parenting has a lot in common with being in the military. It requires smarts, skills, attention to detail and support – it's an "always-on" job, and it takes time to master. That's where MilParent Power comes in: helping military families build their family readiness and resilience, while supporting them in efforts to up their parenting game with easy tips, reminders and resources. Military OneSource understands being an even better parent helps in both family life and military career.
With MilParent Power, Military OneSource offers resources and tools to help busy military parents:
- Be informed: Stay a step ahead, build your parenting skills
- Be attentive: Consistent care and supervision help kids thrive
- Be supportive: Caring words and small actions make a big difference
For more ideas on imagery and messaging download the 2018 MilParent Power Messaging one-pager.
Find out more about MilParent Power
- 6 Tips to Harness Your MilParent Power
- Understanding Your Child's Development
- The Military Parenting Community: Enhancing Resilience One Family at a Time
- MilParent Power: Keeping Your Children Safe
- MilParent Power: Parenting Support from Military OneSource
- MilParent Power is Help for Parents
- 2018 MilParent Power Poster (8.5x11)
- 2018 MilParent Power Poster for Professional Printing (8.5x11)
- 2018 MilParent Power Poster for Professional Printing (16x20)
Social Media Toolkit
For more resources, download the 2018 MilParent Power Resources one-pager.