- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Toolkit
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and the Department of Defense is observing this national awareness campaign in partnership with the military services. The resources on this page will help service providers and leaders:
- Raise awareness of the Family Advocacy Program as a resource to help keep children safe through parent education and support, and as a key partner in reporting child abuse and neglect
- Increase awareness of parent training resources that help prevent abuse and neglect
- Provide kids affected by abuse and neglect with resources, safety tips and support
- Show the community how everyone plays a role to promote a climate in which military youth are safe and healthy
The 2021 campaign, “All In to End Child Abuse,” shows the DOD’s commitment to involving every member of the military community in supporting and protecting military children. Our MilKids are priority one. It’s time to join forces and go #AllInToEndChildAbuse.
The focus of this campaign is to provide resources that educate parents and involve the community, as well as empower military youth to ask for help from a trusted adult if they or a friend aren’t safe at home.
If you are participating in this campaign in your community, refer to and download the Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Messaging and Resources Guide: All In to End Child Abuse for more information and messaging.
Shareable social media
Include social media in your campaign efforts to engage your military community. Schedule your own posts during April from the Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Social Media Toolkit. Share posts throughout April from the following sites:
- Landing Page — All In to End Child Abuse
- Animation for Milkids — 5 Ways to Help a Friend You’re Worried About
- Info flyer — 5 Ways to Be All In to End Child Abuse
- Blog for MilKids — How to Be an All-In Friend
- Emblem — All In to End Child Abuse
Customizable banners by service branch
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Customizable Army banner
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Customizable Marine Corps banner
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Customizable Navy banner
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Customizable Air Force banner
- Child Abuse Prevention Month 2021 Department of Defense banner