- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Funeral Director’s and Planner’s Resources
Military OneSource provides funeral directors and planners with helpful information and resources to coordinate military funeral honors. For assistance requesting military funeral honors, use the Military Funeral Honors Directory to locate the appropriate military funeral honors coordinator.
If you need additional assistance, contact Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? View calling options.
Resources for funeral directors and planners
Defense Department Form 214 (Recent military service and medical records are not online. However, most veterans and their next of kin can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214, “Certificate of Uniformed Service” (separation document) and the following military service records. To do so, select the link above and scroll down to “Start Request Online.” On the next page, select “Make a new request” to start the process.)
Military Funeral Honors presentations
Resources for service members and families