2021 Child Abuse Prevention Month Media Toolkit
In April, the Department of Defense and Military OneSource are asking the media to join them in recognizing Child Abuse Prevention Month. The 2021 campaign will focus on providing resources to help kids and families heal and prevent future abuse in the military community.
This year, Military OneSource is partnering with the Defense Health Agency on the Military Kids Connect website to provide the animation “5 Ways to Help a Friend You’re Worried About” and a blog covering “How to be an All-in Friend.”
The animation and blog are geared toward children ages 10 and older. View the blog with the MilKids in your life and share with others to help kids learn how to help their friends if they suspect they might be in danger.
Go all in to end child abuse by:
- Visiting the All In to End Child Abuse landing page
- Downloading the 2021 Child Abuse Prevention Month Messaging and Resources Guide
- Sharing resources for parents and children from links on this page
- Promoting social media posts from this campaign
- Using the hashtag #AllInToEndChildAbuse with your social media posts associated with this campaign
- Learning from the resources and helping children and families in your community
Social Media Toolkit
Schedule your posts