The New eSponsorship Application and Training
As a sponsor, it’s your duty to provide information to new service members at your station. The new, interactive eSponsorship Application and Training gives you all the resources you need to be a successful sponsor. It will:
- Provide you with the most up-to-date information and tools for sponsorship.
- Help you create a customized welcome packet for your newcomer.
- Customize your training so you can best address your newcomer’s needs.
What the eSAT provides
The training will walk you through your sponsorship duties and help you find the resources and information your newcomer is going to need. Among its features are:
- Easy access — You can access the eSAT course 24 hours a day, seven days a week through MilLife Learning using your Common Access Card.
- Details about your role as a sponsor — You'll learn all about your new responsibilities and find what you need for effective sponsorship.
- The most current tools and resources — The new eSAT course has the most up-to-date information and resources, so you can be confident in what you're passing along.
- Customizable resources —Through the eSAT training, you can access and download a sponsor checklist, a newcomer needs assessment and customizable letters and emails.
- A certificate of completion — Once you've finished the eSAT course, you can download and print your completion certificate. MilLife Learning even stores your completed course information so you can keep track of all your trainings.
- Sponsorship for your family — Families can be an important part of the sponsorship process. If your family members want to learn more about it, they can access the eSAT course through MilLife Learning with an email address and password.
As a sponsor, you're a direct representative of your unit and installation. The new eSAT lets you approach those duties with confidence knowing you have the latest information and resources. Check out other ways you can master your move or help others master their move through Military OneSource.