The Updated eSponsorship Application and Training
As a sponsor, it’s your responsibility to provide information to new service members at your station. The updated, interactive eSponsorship Application and Training, eSAT gives you all the resources you need to be a successful sponsor. It is now more inclusive and uses real life situations to test your knowledge as you gear up for sponsorship.
- Learn through a series of challenges that unlock five military coins.
- For experienced sponsors, demonstrate your knowledge and earn a certificate at the very beginning of the course – and opt out of taking the entire course.
- Supplement service-specific training and requirements which may be required by your Service. Please remember to check your service-specific requirements and guidelines with respect to sponsorship.
What the eSAT provides
The training will walk you through your sponsorship duties and help you find the resources and information your newcomer is going to need. Among its features are:
- Easy access — Access the eSAT course 24/7 through MilLife Learning using your Common Access Card.
- Details about your role as a sponsor — Learn all about your new responsibilities and find what you need for effective sponsorship.
- The most current tools and resources — Master the most up-to-date information and resources, so you can be confident in what you're passing along.
- Customizable resources — Access and download a sponsor checklist, a newcomer needs assessment and customizable letters and emails.
- A certificate of completion — Once you've finished the eSAT course, you can download and print your completion certificate. MilLife Learning even stores your completed course information so you can keep track of all your trainings.
As a sponsor, you're a direct representative of your unit and installation. The new eSAT course lets you approach those duties with confidence knowing you have the latest information and resources. Check out other ways you can master your move or help others master their move through Military OneSource.