My Military
OneSource App
Movers moving family into new home

Personal Property Customer Service Contacts

For questions concerning your military move or permanent change of station, use the following contacts to find the assistance you need.

Personal property assistance

Find your local transportation office

Use the MilitaryINSTALLATIONS tool to find contact information for your local household goods/transportation offices.

For support with moving personal property, your local transportation office is your main point of contact. They can help with:

  • Moving questions
  • Scheduling needs
  • Storage needs
  • Special circumstances
  • Entitlements questions
  • Moving company/moving day issues

Still need help?

If you are having trouble reaching your local transportation office or getting other moving related assistance, call the Defense Personal Property Management Office, or DPMO, for support.

DPMO Customer Support Center
Toll-free at 833-645-6683 or 833-MIL-MOVE

For an overview of moving resources and services, watch this short video.

Defense Personal Property System, or DPS, technical help desk

See the “Quick Reference Guide” in the upper right-hand corner of the DPS landing page for tutorials on how to perform specific tasks in DPS.

Contact the DPS System Response Center for help with:

  • Access and navigation
  • Account issues
  • Technical support

Help Desk (toll free): 800-462-2176
Hours: Open 24/7
Email us
OCONUS users: Contact your local operator for DSN dialing instructions

DPS is compatible with Internet Explorer (versions 10 and 11), Firefox (version 24 and later), Google Chrome (version 25 and later), and Apple Safari (version 5.1.7). Internet Explorer is the preferred browser.

Privately owned vehicle, or POV, shipping and storage

International Auto Logistics
110 Office Park Lane
Suite 200
Saint Simons Island, GA 31522

Toll free: 855-389-9499

Service branch moving assistance

Each branch of service is available to assist with moves and offer customer service contacts and specific resources tailored for its members.

Finance office

Find your local finance office on the Military INSTALLATIONS website.
Contact them for:

  • Reimbursement questions
  • Personally procured move payments

Hours and contact information vary according to location.

PCS Passenger and Pet Transportation

Need help settling in?

Whether you want to find housing, a recreation center, child care or medical services, search your installation for the resources you need.

The Air Mobility Command, or AMC, travel webpage features information about traveling to or from an overseas, or OCONUS, location. You can find contact information for AMC Passenger Terminal phone numbers, email and website information, available transportation
services, local lodging, terminal amenities, and more. Learn more in this short article about PCS passenger and pet transportation.

Relocation assistance

For general relocation information and support, contact your local Relocation Assistance Program office. They can help with everything from pre-departure briefings and newcomer orientations to information on child care, spouse employment and more. Learn how to put the military’s relocation program to work for you.

Installation Program Directory

Find programs and services at your local installation.