Joint Services Support has moved to Military OneSource.
Military OneSource now features additional information about the resources and programs available to the National Guard and their immediate family at the state and unit level, as well as how to make the most of federal benefits and resources provided for all service members.
Military OneSource is your connection to information, answers and support when MilLife happens. We can help you overcome challenges, reach your goals and thrive.
As a member of our military family, you are eligible to use this Department of Defense-funded program anytime, anywhere. If we can’t get you the answers you need, we’ll connect you to someone who can.
National Guard information on Military OneSource includes:
- Building healthy military communities
- Joint National Guard Employment Support Program
- National Guard Family Program
- Transition Assistance Program
- Financial Management Awareness Program
- Joining community forces
- Psychological health program
Looking for Yellow Ribbon? Visit The Yellow Ribbon Program.
Looking for the CEI tool? CEI Resources coming soon.
What is Military OneSource
Military OneSource is your free 24/7 connection to information, answers and support to help you reach your goals, overcome challenges and thrive. As a member of our military family, you are eligible to use this Department of Defense-funded program anytime, anywhere. Just ask.About Us
- Financial and tax consultations
- Relocation assistance
- Spouse scholarships, education and career benefits
- Affordable housing assistance
- Relationship counseling
- Child care options