- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Non-medical Counseling Surge Request Form:
- Non-Medical Counseling resources are centrally managed by the Non-Medical Counseling Program Office within the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy.
- Military OneSource, Military & Family Life Counselors, Child & Youth Behavioral, and Personal Financial Counselors support is available to active duty, National Guard and reserve members and their families regardless of activation status.
- On-demand events are those events that last up to three days for the Active, National Guard and Reserve Components.
- Examples of on-demand events are Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Programs, drill weekends, family events, annual training and marriage retreats.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
- Submit a support request
- In order to request support for an event, the criteria below must be met.
- All requests for on-demand resources must be submitted at least 15 working days before the event occurs.
- All information requested on the form (to include confirmation of event location) must be completed and received within ten working days of the event or the request may be disapproved.
- Resource guidelines require that a minimum of 25 eligible attendees be expected to attend an event in order for in-person support to be present.
- Adult MFLCs & CYB MFLCs are required to have a minimum of six direct face-to-face contacts daily, and PFCs are required to have four direct face-to-face contacts daily.
- If in-person Military OneSource support cannot be provided, virtual support, including webinar, telephonic, train-the-trainer, and materials only will be offered.
- If your request is approved, our vendors will provide you with the contact information for each representative supporting your event within seven days of the event start date.
- OSD must be informed of any event/resource cancellation no less than six days before the event.
- Each event point of contact is responsible for ensuring that OSD has current information, including but not limited to dates/cancellations, points of contact, number of attendees, and related information.
- Every request is reviewed and staffed based on its own merit.