a service member waits for a helicopter jump

Transition Assistance Advisor Lookup

A Transition Assistance Advisor serves as a point of contact to assist eligible members of the Reserve Components in accessing benefits and health care furnished under laws administered by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.

Our Transition Assistance Advisors are in every state, territory, and the District of Columbia to help you receive the benefits you have earned as a result of your service in the military. Use the lookup function below to type in your state and search for a Transition Assistance Advisor near you.

Results for {{contacts.state}}:

Phone Number