It’s dinnertime again, and you have plenty of choices. Visit the Defense Commissary Agency’s website for tools to whip up something that’s equal parts tasty, healthy and convenient.
Healthy shopping can be inexpensive, and healthy recipes can be easy to follow. Make a quick stop at the agency’s website before your next commissary grocery run. On the site, you can:
- Build your basket with us using the Nutrition Guide Program to help improve the overall nutritional quality of your diet.
- Learn more about building a healthy eating pattern to meet your health and wellness needs and read short articles with the latest nutrition findings authored by our credible Department of Defense health and wellness partners under the Healthy Habits tab in the Healthy Living section.
- Plan last-minute meals or build a weekly menu with Thinking Outside the Box, quick and easy meal solutions approved by more than 40 dietitians. The nutrition information provided with each meal is easy to understand and the goals are actionable.
- Visit our recipe collection to find holiday, family and kid-friendly favorites.
- View the Sales Flyer to see what’s on sale for the week plus recipes and tips for picking and storing produce.
- Visit the Savings Center for Featured Items, Exclusive Savings, Sales, and more.