- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Whether you want to take in a ball game, spend a day at local attractions or plan a vacation, your local Information, Tickets and Travel office is your key to great deals on recreation and travel. Online ITT services are also available 24/7/365 with www.AmericanForcesTravel.com. Keep in mind, with coronavirus disease 2019 safety guidelines in place around the world, your best bet is to check with your local ITT office for:
- Updated safety measures you must follow
- Cancellations that could affect your event
- Important news before you purchase tickets or book a vacation
What you can get through ITT
Your military ID provides access to the following discounts and savings through ITT:
- Tickets for local attractions such as sporting events, concerts, zoos, museums, historical sites and movies
- Destination tickets, including theme parks and other attractions near your vacation site
- Daytrips and tours of nearby cities
- Vacation packages, including cruises and resorts
- Leisure travel services
- Military discounted hotels, rental cars, event tickets, cruises and vacation packages through ITT’s online booking site, American Forces TravelSM
Why you should use ITT
- Military discounts
- Exclusive offers for service members
- No service fees
- Trip-planning assistance
- Online savings for booking hotels, rental cars, event tickets, cruises and vacation packages
Many Information, Tickets and Travel personnel are certified travel agents. They can save you time and money by planning and organizing the details of your trip. Whether you’re destined for Las Vegas or Walt Disney World® Resort, our staff can get you there at the best rate. And be sure to ask about these special programs:
- Lodging on installations, through recreational facilities and at first-class resorts and nongovernment-owned hotels
- America the Beautiful passes offer free access to national parks — go hike, climb, ski, surf, stargaze or relax
- Blue Star Museums allow you to soak up history, science or culture across the country — for free
- Cruises at significant discounts can get you to many breathtaking locations; get assistance to learn more or book at AmericanForcesTravel.com
Who is eligible for ITT services
- Active-duty, National Guard and reserve service members
- Retired service members
- Family of service members
- Department of Defense civilians (appropriated fund and nonappropriated fund)
Turn your bucket list adventures or relaxation into next weekend’s to-do list. Contact your Information, Tickets and Travel office for deals to make it happen.
Book online now through American Forces Travel℠
ITT expanded its services through American Forces Travel℠, an ecommerce website, making ITT available 24/7. Access travel and vacation discounts online through the service provider, Priceline Group Inc. Military discounts are available for concerts, theater, sporting events and more.
Through ITT, you can book online at American Forces Travel℠, where you can:
- Plan your trip, whether you are traveling in the United States or overseas.
- Stay at hotels all over the world and book cruises and vacation packages, with deep discounts.
- Secure tickets to major events, even if they are sold out, through the American Forces Travel℠ Secondary Ticket Marketplace, with no extra fees tacked on.
By booking your next trip or event through ITT’s online site, American Forces Travel℠, you’ll save money and help your installation; every booking on American Forces TravelSM generates revenue to support critical quality of life programs for service members and families.
Note the changes due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 circumstances, travel product inventory has been reduced. Refer to the following for the most current information on ITT’s online booking site, American Forces Travel℠:
- Learn the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations on sailing and travel requirements at the CDC’s COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel page.
- View updates on sailing and port statuses due to COVID-19 restrictions by logging in to ITT’s American Forces Travel℠ booking site and visiting the Updates on Sailing and Ports page.
- Manage an existing cruise booking or inquire about future cruise bookings at https://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
Hotels, flights, rental cars and packages
- Manage existing bookings at https://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com or call 877-477-7441.
- Check for future product availability by visiting https://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
- Look for future event ticket inventory at https://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
- Ask questions by contacting 833-221-8865.